With products on the shelves in 130 countries, revenues of more than €14.5 billion, and 52,000 employees in 60 countries, L'Oréal is the world’s leading cosmetics company.
“In HR, the challenge is not volumetric management but the complexity and sensitivity of data. In five years of intensive use, we have never had a system freeze with PowerCenter and we know that we have a tool that provides us with timely, reliable, and auditable data.”
- Deploy new reporting and human resources decision-support solution to better monitor social data and implement HR strategy.
- Integrate data for recruiting, training, and monitoring career development across staff in 60 countries.
- Provide HR statistics as well as monitoring and management indicators for HR policies.
- Enable data from different SAP instances to be extracted, transformed and loaded into a new SQL database.
- Reduced daily batch processing times from seven hours to five hours a day.
- Reduced time required for IT maintenance.
- Eliminated manual coding.
- Gave users autonomy to create data flows and processing.