Wednesday, September 2, 2020 | 08:30 AM IST |
11:00 SGT | 11:00 AM HKT | 01:00 PM AEST
The pressure to deliver differentiated and consistent customer experiences is increasing as a result of significant disruption occurring across industries. For businesses to compete effectively in this new environment, they need to capture, analyze, understand, and be able to act upon information.
For decades, businesses have sought a comprehensive picture of customer activity and behavior but have frequently been thwarted by data that remains siloed or unanalyzed. Fortunately, processes for getting a reliable and complete view of what customers want (and how they want to be contacted) are beginning to emerge. New tools, like customer intelligence platforms (CIP), can synthesize different data sources and provide insights into moments of influence and leverage, enabling faster, more personalized interactions with customers.
In this webinar, Sheryl Kingstone, VP Customer Experience and Commerce at 451 Research, will share why a CIP is critical for businesses that demand a transparent data science architecture and a platform that empowers line of business and IT collaboration. Along with David Corrigan, VP Products Customer Insights at Informatica, Sheryl will discuss:
- How CIPs are being leveraged for marketing, sales, service and commerce use cases across multiple industries
- Tips for balancing the use of customer intelligence for hyper-personalization with consumer trust and compliance with privacy regulations
- Recent research from 451’s ‘Our Voice of the Connected User Landscape’ (VoCUL)
Digital transformation is no longer a luxury, it is necessary for survival. Join 451 Research and Informatica for this not-to-be-missed webinar and set your organization up for success.
- Sheryl Kingstone, 451 Research
- David Corrigan, Informatica