Democratize Trusted Data to Deliver Business Value
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
When your job is to optimize the value of your organization’s data, you need to not only ensure that the data can be trusted and understood, but that users have access to that data, when and where they need it.
When you join our Data Governance and Privacy Summit, you’ll hear from innovators and industry experts like:
- Rich Mendoza, the director of Data Privacy & Regulatory Compliance for Realogy Holdings Corp., will share how you can mitigate risk to accelerate privacy governance and improve customer experience
- Susan Wilson, Informatica VP and Data Governance & Privacy Leader, will discuss how you can empower business leaders with trusted data
- Paige Bartley, Senior Analyst, 451 Research will demonstrate how you can enable operational consistency by democratizing trusted data
- Aida Tahiri, Apotex Enterprise Data Office Global Director, Finance & Business Analysis, will talk on how enterprise data governance is helping ensure that the business can rely on and utilize high-quality data for decision making and drive growth for the organization.
- Manuj Lal, PWC Principal, will focus on building a trusted data strategy, including creating a framework for responsibly managing the risks of investments in data assets, as well as best practices for embedding privacy, security, data governance, and global compliance.
Join us to collaborate, network, and come away with a strategy for accelerating digital transformation with data democratization. Please RSVP today to reserve your seat—space is limited and is expected to fill up quickly.