Informatica Day @ Capgemini APJ September 2020.
Innovate. Disrupt. Succeed.
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Whether you are tackling complex data challenges, driving innovation, or disrupting your industry, Informatica helps you and your customers succeed on their Digital Transformation journey.
The world has changed. Economies shuttered by the pandemic are now trying to restart. Those who’ve been able to keep operating are working in different ways.
Many organizations still rely on making decisions based on information that is at best dated, and at worst is unreliable or inconsistent. This rear-view mirror approach to analysis and decision making won’t allow organizations to accelerate with confidence and create the value data promises. At a time when their strategic insight is badly needed, data specialists still invest too much of their time trying to manually catalogue and manipulate data into central repositories, data warehouses, and data lakes, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Global Alliances is pleased to invite you to the virtual event for Capgemini practitioners in APJ. The event will feature leadership keynote presentations from Capgemini and Informatica, Go-To-Market Sales strategies and three compelling product journeys from Informatica. Expect to hear how Informatica and Capgemini are partnering to unleash the power of data to drive our customers’ Digital Transformation journeys.
Day 1: General Session
Monday September 28th – 09:30AM – 01:00PM IST
- Event Kick-off by Capgemini: Strategic AI and Analytics Market Insights/How to build a resilient enterprise
- Informatica Leadership presentation
- Capgemini Leadership presentations: How Informatica & Capgemini help customers to become an AI Powered data organization
- Modern data management as the backbone of data estate modernization
- What’s the solution portfolio leveraging Informatica to accelerate the customer journey
- Alliance/Regional Informatica Leader presentation
- Data-Driven Digital Transformation Journeys
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Data Governance and Privacy
- Customer 360
- Rewards and Recognition
- Capgemini FSI Solution Presentations:
- Establishing Data Trust for Banking and Insurance Clients
- Informatica Health Scanner
- Closing notes
Day 2: Technical Workshops (Through nominations only)
Tuesday September 29th – 09:30AM – 01:00PM IST
Join us for live technical sessions on
- Track-1: Cloud Journey – Deep dive with Demos
- Track-2: 360 Engagement Journey – Deep dive with Demos
- Track-3: Data Governance – Deep dive with Demos