Standing Up and Scaling an Enterprise Data Governance Program
11 June, Thursday - 10:00am – 11:30pm
Connect with some of the city's leading technology and business executives as we explore the following discussion points:
- Data Governance in 2020 – Drivers & Communities
- Informatica Customer Examples – What "Good" Looks Like”
- Where to Start and How to Develop Your Roadmap for Success
- Common Mistakes & Lessons Learned
You will walk away with a clear picture of how to help your organisation start, sustain, and scale a world-class enterprise data governance program that will deliver great outcomes as you unleash the power of data across your organisation.
We would be delighted to host you at this industry initiative, looking forward to hearing of your availability.
- Susan Wilson, VP, Data Governance and Segment Leader, Informatica
- Anand Ramamoorthy, Director, APJ Head of Data Governance and Data Security, Informatica
- Chris Lewin, SEA Analytics & Cognitive Practice Lead, Deloitte Consulting