Reitmans is a leading women’s specialty apparel retailer with retail outlets throughout Canada. The company operates 415 stores consisting of 245 Reitmans stores, 92 Penningtons plus-size clothing stores, and 78 urban fashion stores under the brand RW&CO.
“Informatica connects the dots between all the applications that contribute to the customer journey—moving data across a complex environment. And as we move more systems to the cloud, Informatica will help us get there faster.”
- Simplify data integration across a complex IT environment, including on-premises, cloud, and third-party systems
- Drive an omnichannel strategy to offer customers more flexibility and convenience, wherever they choose to shop
- Deliver seamless e-commerce experience as more customers buy online—during the pandemic and beyond
Solutions & Results
- Adopted a cloud-based data integration platform that makes it easy to connect data no matter where it resides
- Used automated batch integration to keep inventory, product information, and supplier purchase orders updated
- Improved the shopping experience from purchase through delivery, helping to increase online sales
- Enabled real-time integration between the order fulfillment system and the customer order tracking system
- Supported a gradual migration to the cloud while lightening the workload for IT and keeping it focused on innovation
- Set the stage for convenient new omnichannel models, including buy online pickup in store (BOPIS)
Products & Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services is a next generation iPaaS, which is made up of a growing number of data management products. The productivity of the environment is accelerated by a common user experience across all products, the AI/ML-driven intelligence of the CLAIRE™ engine, and a microservices architecture.
Informatica Cloud Application Integration
Accelerate your business, drive innovation, and create efficiencies by intelligently connecting any app, any data, anywhere, at any speed.