Australia’s Department of Innovation, Industry, Science & Research runs the website business.gov.au, a portal to business data that Australian companies of all sizes use to connect with the government and each other.
“Identity search is a particularly difficult thing to do well. Trials with the product and talking to other agencies convinced us that Informatica has expertise in this area.”
- Assist the growth of key industry sectors and small business through advice, encouragement, statistics, innovation and investment.
- Make it easier for organizations of all sizes to do business with the government.
- Complete identity data searches and matches despite input errors and omissions.
- Deliver highly accurate results.
- Support a high volume of searches on very large databases.
- Delivered five million searches a month.
- Overcame spelling, phonetic, and other errors to deliver fast, relevant results.
- Searched a database of more than six million business numbers and 14 million names.