Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Financial Services Industries (FSI) is probably the most impacted by COVID-19 pandemic, the “Black Swan” event, which resulted in unprecedented changes in the way business are run, consumers behave and regulators operate. What should be your key strategy to survive in such times of uncertainty and risk?
One of key survival strategies which FSI companies world-wide are adopting is “doubling down on digital channel” to provide Great Customer Experience (CX) – to retain existing customers for protecting top line and get more wallet share of existing customers to grow the top line.
Great customer experience (CX) starts with great customer data. The future of financial services is built on data-driven capabilities. While companies are heading down the path of delivering digital engagement capabilities, many still lack a 360-degree view of their client and customer information across traditional business silos and systems.
Get insights from Informatica FSI expert
- How customer experience will define success
- Understand the CX driven disruption in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance and what it means for you
- Understand what change FSI organization must do to gain more competitive advantage
- Transform data into Customer Intelligence
- Ramendra Mandal, Country Manager Informatica, HTC Global Services India
- Joseph Sullivan, Director, 360 Engagement Practice APAC & Japan, Informatica
- P V Ramkumar, Strategic Account Manager, Informatica