The world's number one independent provider of data integration software has seen email conversion rate improvements of more than 200%, and expects to boost sales productivity by 20%. The company’s sales and marketing transformation is fueled by an MDM deployment that provides one of the most comprehensive customer views that has ever been architected. The customer profile includes organizational relationships, purchased products, project status, partners, customer support escalations, and marketing activity.
- Deliver more relevant and timely cross-sell and up-sell offers, build and nurture a healthy and predictable pipeline, and improve conversion rates.
- Boost sales productivity by 20%, by enabling Sales to present customers and prospects the most pertinent and current solutions to address their needs.
- Customer data was located in separate applications and was stored in different formats.
- Data must be delivered to Informatica teams located around the world in the Salesforce.com environment.
- The company needed to create a detailed and comprehensive view of customers including: a single view of organizational relationships, past purchases, project status, and customer support escalations.
- The company built a platform that ensures sales reps aren’t adding duplicates into Salesforce.com, integrates data from incompatible legacy systems, and provides a single source of clean, safe and connected data
- The company has seen dramatic marketing-lead-to-opportunity conversion rate improvements of more than 200%.
- An MDM hub delivers into Salesforce.com a comprehensive view of customers, prospects and partners.