Aircelle is Europe’s leading nacelle integrator, with 3,000 employees and growth potential in service and repair. The company selection as the nacelle supplier for the A380’s Rolls-Royce Trent 900 and Engine Alliance GP7000 powerplants further strengthened the company’s market position.
“In every migration to SAP, there are two crucial dimensions: controlling changes, a key element for adoption by users, and the migration of legacy data, which determines the overall success of the project. The power and flexibility of Informatica PowerCenter allowed us to adhere to our schedule during migration to an SAP system not yet stabilized.”
- Maintain leading presence in all key market segments – from business and regional jets to the largest commercial airliners.
- Continue to innovate new propulsion systems: Aircelle develops nacelles that are lighter, quieter, smarter and more electric.
- Migrate critical static and dynamic data to a new and not yet stabilized SAP system.
- Meet an aggressive eight-month deadline for product completion.
- Extract, transform, and load data from seven functional domains into SAP.
- Cut migration development time by 30%.
- Increased speed and flexibility to modify business rules, workflows, and mappings.
- Decreased migration costs by 40%.
- Reduced risks and improved QA through iterative development and testing.