Xtime increases customer retention by transforming the ownership experience for automotive manufacturers and dealership service departments, thus increasing customer satisfaction while boosting dealer revenue and profitability. Xtime is committed to delivering the experience consumers demand – one that emphasizes value, convenience and trust.
“As the trusted leader of customer retention for OEMs and dealerships, Xtime produces key insights regarding the retail automotive industry. With Informatica, we can optimize our research and provide additional unique results that help dealerships and OEMs deliver a premium ownership experience and increase customer loyalty."
- Xtime delivers leading retention solutions for the retail automotive industry, creating a premium customer experience for vehicle owners to increase retention for OEMs and their dealerships.
- Xtime is trusted by 23 major global automotive manufacturers in the United States, Canada and Australia, as well as numerous leading dealership groups. Xtime is based in Silicon Valley and has offices in Australia, Canada, Germany and The United Kingdom
- Multiple cloud applications and data sources made it challenging to provide a unified snapshot of information in order for dealerships and manufacturers to make accurate business decisions
- Difficult to provide an enhanced customer experience to retain and capture new customers
- A fully integrated point-of-service solution that provides dealers with a 360-degree view of their customers
- Targeted marketing campaigns based on vehicle conditions, service history and dealership configuration
- State of the art star schema for reservations, RO, web activity, customer check-in, customer activity log and dealership configuration
- Deccan Plateau, an Informatica Partner, and Xtime collaborated to design and implement end-to-end, multi-tenant data warehousing solution using Informatica partition techniques