“Data is the fuel of our organization and our differentiator in the marketplace. Empowering clients, building managers, and revenue-producing partners to paint a picture or tell a story with information has been the biggest and most important change Informatica has helped us make.”
- Create market differentiation and a competitive advantage with innovative applications of data analytics.
- Enhance seller agility and decrease time to find the right properties and locations for customer to meet their business and investment goals.
- Connect multi-national company information to provide benchmarking data and better customer service.
- Help consumers optimize building operations and space utilization leveraging predictive data analytics and artificial intelligence to power automation systems.
- Define JLL as a market leader by enabling faster, deeper data analytics, visualizations, and reporting to provide better services to clients and support faster, more responsive service from sales staff.
- Enable interactive, data visualization tools to add context to market intelligence data.
- Future proof architecture to support the adoption of cloud based technologies.
- Establish a master data management hub for content storage to replace Excel spreadsheets and automate delivery of data to internal analytics and visualization tools.
- Rapidly make information available regarding its portfolio of 3.4B managed square feet.
- Consolidate previously siloed data from disparate systems such as CRM, GIS, information intelligence, or other revenue producing platforms and applications into a centralized database.
- Publish data definitions and workflows for greater transparency, consistency and accuracy. This supports the evolving data governance model at JLL.
Solutions & Results
- Established a foundation for predictive analytics to drive continuous improvement in facility automation and management; IntelliCommand smart building system has helped cut energy consumption across JLL’s facilities by approximately 15 percent.
- Eliminated siloed systems with connected, real-time access to a single data store enabling more accurate trend analytics, faster time to value of business intelligence.
- Through the Marketsphere “digital skyline,” provided self-service tools for employees and customers for competitive differentiation and greater customer service satisfaction.
- Standardized data management principles, access, and other data governance processes for increased consistency and accuracy of data across the enterprise.
Products & Services
The true end-to-end MDM solution tackles complex issues head-on with complete and accurate views of complex business-critical master data and relationships.
The industry's only fully integrated, end-to-end, agile data integration platform.
Informatica Data Quality
Transforms the way your business works by instilling trust in data at all times.
Informatica Cloud with Microsoft Azure
A family of cloud data integration solutions specifically designed to help SaaS application and platform customers integrate cloud-based data with the data residing in on-premise databases and systems or between cloud applications.
Informatica Address Verification
Parses, cleanses, verifies & standardizes global address data and appends country codes for global address validation
Informatica Data Integration Hub
Accelerate hybrid data integration with the world’s only data integration hub.
Informatica Email Verification Plus Hygiene
Proven email verification and hygiene solution increase deliverability, protects sender reputation and improves email marketing performance.
Phone Number Validation
Validate phone numbers throughout the world to improve customer data and ensure you maintain the ability to connect with your customers.