In the UK, the MCPS-PRS Alliance is the organization responsible for ensuring that composers, lyricists, and publishers are paid whenever their work is played, broadcast, downloaded, or copied.
“The technology is living up to expectations. The key benefit realized was an improved automatic matching of reported music.”
- Match the musical works on the playlists to the musical works on the MCPS-PRS database.
- Overcome variations that develop when information is flowing in from many sources. E.g. LENNON and McCARTNEY may also be submitted as “JOHN LENNON/ PAUL McCARTNEY.
- Make accurate royalty payments to artists—thousands of different productions, songwriters, and songs.
- Match large volumes of data with extreme accuracy.
- Integrate data from multiple sources.
- Reconcile multiple variations of the same data.
Solutions & Results
- Handled more than 200,000 searches per day.
- Automated matches that previously required human oversight.
- Processed more than 50 million matches in first year of implementation.
Products & Services
Informatica Identity Resolution
Increases operational efficiency and effectiveness with highly accurate, multilanguage identity data.