Station Casinos, Inc. is the leading provider of a total casino experience in Las Vegas. Its 18 casinos and hotels are regional entertainment destinations and include such amenities as restaurants, entertainment venues and convention/banquet space, as well as traditional casino gaming offerings.
“Station Casinos is moving to a position of customer centricity with Informatica. The technology allows us to align service levels to customer value to drive deeper, long-term, and profitable relationships. It improves business agility and speed to better meet gaming customer needs and gain a competitive advantage. And it enables Station Casinos to make relevant cross-sell and up-sell offers to customers.”
- Fierce competition in the entertainment capital of the world, makes it imperative to target, acquire and retain guests more effectively than other venues.
- Understand more about the value of each guest: learning whether a customer spending $50 on the slot machines was as valuable as a customer spending $50 on a blackjack tables.
- Understand customer trends, usage patterns, and overall experience at the casinos.
- Piece together a single view of customer data across different gaming services and locations.
- Ensure a customer name is not duplicated in any of the systems
- Increased monthly slot revenues by 4%.
- Cut monthly $13 million slots promotion budget by $1 million.
- Lowered marketing production and processing expenses by $500,000 per month.
- Reduced data input error rate from 80% to 1%.
- Reduced database marketing reinvestment costs by $1 million per month.
- Increased guest retention rate from 72% to 86% in four months.
- Increased new member acquisition rate by 160% in 12 months.
- Helped deliver a rewarding experience guests want to share with others and return to again and again.