Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, hauling 11,100 loads per day, with 9,600 company trucks and 31,000 trailers on the road. The company conducts business worldwide with 168 facilities, including a presence in the United States, Canada, Mexico and China. Schneider’s customers include more than two-thirds of the FORTUNE 500 companies.
“The Informatica data integration platform is a key element of our data warehousing and business intelligence initiatives. Through these initiatives we have been able to be more responsive to customers, and recoup our investment in Informatica through improved productivity, reduced costs, and improved leadership position in the marketplace.”
- Provide analytics on invoices, freight payment, claims data and carrier delivery information collected via satellites from truck drivers and warehouse operators worldwide.
- Increase business agility and position the company for growth in a highly competitive market.
- Integrate data from eight different relational and non-relational systems.
- Simplify development and maintenance.
- Increase developer productivity as much as fourfold.
- Enhance customer service with online self-service portal.
- Decreased data warehousing operating costs by 35%.
- Streamlined business processes while maintaining data integrity.
- Reduced IT development and maintenance time and costs.
- Improved sales strategies and customer relationships.