“We see the Informatica identity resolution technology as absolutely essential to everything that we want to do, not only to meet our mandate for the All Payer Database, but also to start spreading that message outwards and help other projects move forward.”
Dr. Keely Cofrin Allen
- Support healthcare reform with All Payer Database and episode of care analysis.
- Promote improved public health, policy and economic decision making.
- Determine the full cost of care, rather than the cost of individual components such as delivery.
- Ensure patient privacy through sophisticated encryption and process safeguards.
- Existing system unable to accurately track claims data for individuals across time—undermined healthcare reform.
- Scale to support approximately 65 million claims annually.
- Staff could spend up to six months linking a single year’s worth of inpatient data and vital records on mothers and babies.
Solutions & Results
- Enable payers to better understand and reduce costs and payouts.
- Provided the highest degree of matching with the least amount of manual intervention.
- Support business and consumers to make more informed health decisions.
- Freed resources to focus on research collaboration and new health reform initiatives.
Products & Services
Informatica Identity Resolution
Increases operational efficiency and effectiveness with highly accurate, multilanguage identity data.