This National Health Plan is part of the integrated delivery system of a larger Health & Services Organization, providing health coverage to more than 375,000 members nationwide. Responding to the needs of the community by offering insurance for commercial groups, Medicare, Medicaid, individuals and families, this National Health Plan is one of the few providers with a five-star Medicare rating.
“With Informatica, we can create solutions that are reusable and require less maintenance, with much greater awareness of data quality. The organization’s level of trust in our data is increasing day by day.”
Director of Data Services
- Create a single source of truth, enhancing patient care and safety by improving accessibility of information and identifying duplicate patient records.
- Improve time to business value by enabling staff to spend more time analyzing and using patient data instead of extracting, merging, validating, and cleansing data.
- Enhance trust in data and support strategic healthcare initiatives with reliable analytics and data governance based on industry best practices.
- Automate data integration across systems such as provider credentialing and electronic medical records using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Use Informatica Data Quality to automate quality checks for clean, trusted patient data.
- Helps enable population health and regional efforts that require sharing EMR data.
- Establish a golden provider master record for all data assets with Informatica Master Data Management.
- Reduces duplicate patient records by 86% by integrating enterprise master patient index with other data sources.
- Frees up stakeholders to analyze and use data strategically with standardized KPIs and automated reporting.