BNY Mellon is a leading asset management and securities services company. It processes an average of $1.5 trillion in global payments every day, holds $21.8 trillion of assets under custody and administration and has $1.0 trillion in assets under management.
“Yes, the Informatica solution saves BNY Mellon money, but more importantly it allows us to use our intellectual property more effectively. Our developers, for example, aren’t sitting here writing code all day; they're working faster, innovating and focusing their cumulative knowledge on solving business problems.”
- Accelerate successful merger outcome.
- Enhance business agility.
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Improve customer service and retention.
- Rapidly integrate the data of the two merging banking organizations to more immediately realize synergies, achieve a higher rate of success and introduce a reusable technology infrastructure to support subsequent mergers and acquisitions.
- Harmonize, transform and enrich the data from the two organizations—introducing a holistic, single view of information.
- Informatica provides BNY Mellon with a unified platform that connects all of the bank’s information and delivers accurate, shared and trusted information throughout the business.
- Reduced cost of data integration on Asset Servicing project by 50%.
- Created an integrated information delivery platform for 30,000 global institutional clients of its Asset Servicing business.
- Enabled staff to innovate and focus cumulative knowledge on solving business problems.
- Enabled bank to quickly realize business benefits of merger.
- Combined client base, with minimal customer interruption.
- Reduced costs across the global organization.