Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., The Takeda Oncology Company is a leading biopharmaceutical company. The Company markets Velcade for injection, a cancer product, and has a growing clinical development pipeline of product candidates.
“Informatica is helping to transform Millennium into a more dynamic and responsive healthcare organization. With Salesforce integrated seamlessly with our operational systems, we’re moving closer to our customers to best interpret their needs and deliver the service and care they expect.”
- Improve business agility.
- Improve operational efficiency for competitive advantage.
- Accelerate and streamline decision-making.
- Lack of a standard platform that supported connectivity to a variety of source and target types, such as Oracle DB, XML, Web Service, and salesforce.com.
- Existing integration solution difficult to support and to manage resources effectively.
- Reliance on localized solutions using ETL, PL/SQL, Java, Perl, SQR, and other scripting languages.
- Reduced IT costs.
- Ease of use, leveraging benefits of SaaS platform.
- Increased developer productivity.