“Good data is essential for planning and executing customer marketing strategies. Informatica’s MDM – Product 360 provides relational context around that data to help us create a superior experience that stands out from the crowd.”
- Align marketing and IT to create a more efficient operating structure across online and offline retail properties, streamline processes, and enhance the value and operations of the entire supply chain.
- Incorporate new data collection and management systems to support customer nurturing initiatives and develop product hierarchies to make the purchase experience more compelling.
- Accommodate 20-30% product churn each year and integrate new fashion brands and seasonal products
- Develop systems to capture structured and unstructured consumer behavior data for analytics to produce actionable intelligence to optimize ecommerce operations and on- and off-line marketing campaigns.
- Replace spreadsheet-based data models with automated product data management that provides departments and supply chain partners with self-service tools to deliver better profit-making opportunities.
- Build a dynamic data infrastructure to gather, organize, enrich, and leverage product data for more than 200,000 SKUs that unify both brick-and-mortar stores and the online store for a seamless multi-channel customer experience.
- Establish data governance guidelines to protect sensitive customer information such as credit card numbers, tokens, and contact information to balance data accessibility with security.
Solutions & Results
- Increased sales by enabling faster “go live” product availability—both online and in-store
- Created a single source data repository that aggregated information across ecommerce, learning management, digital signage, and other operations for consistency and efficiency.
- Fast-tracked onboarding and training new eMerchandising staff
- Produced a complete multi-channel picture of customer behaviors and preferences to simplify and standardize merchandising, ordering, and answering customer questions to create an exceptional user experience.
- Developed a consistent product, process language and hierarchy to standardize operations across all enterprise teams to improve cross-functional collaboration.
- Empowered in-store employees and e-commerce associates to better cater to customer needs with easier access to information and faster delivery of product search results in online and offline endpoints.
Products & Services
Informatica MDM – Product 360
Combines product information management with robust capabilities in data integration and governance. As a single repository of all product data for distribution in all sales channels, Informatica MDM – Product 360 provides a cohesive, centralized platform for all channel commerce.