Tani is a subsidiary of the Koç Group, listed in Fortune 500 with revenues of $41.5 billion and more than 85,546 employees. One of the main loyalty marketing programs operated by Tani is ‘Paro’. Paro is a multi-company, multi-sector loyalty marketing program, comprising 22 companies in 10 different market sectors.
“Informatica adds value to our database marketing results. With data quality and unification solutions, customer identification and segmentation are more accurate. This leads to more effective campaign management and target list selection.”
- Increase effectiveness of loyalty programs, based on trusted data.
- Improve ability of partner companies to cross-and up-sell.
- Lower the cost of managing consumer data.
- Diverse data sources with different data structures makes it hard to maintain accurate and consistent data for use in loyalty card program or marketing activity.
- Customer data contained duplicate names and addresses, errors, or omissions.
- Accelerated reporting: used to take 20 days to prepare data quality reports on 10 companies; now all 22 companies receive reports daily.
- Reduced the gap between the business and IT.
- Improved accuracy and effectiveness of campaign management and target list selection.
- Created a single, accurate view of 60 million customers.
- Increased database marketing productivity.
- Enabled partner companies to more effectively cross-sell.