Headquartered in Indianapolis, Eli Lilly and Company is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to create medicines that make life better for people around the world. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
“Our critical business requirements for data visibility, easier access, improved governance, and data democratization are the drivers for our Data Marketplace initiative. Axon and EDC are the pillars of information for the Data Marketplace to achieve these requirements.”
- Make data available to teams
- Measure and monitor data for privacy and protection
- Document data standards, accountability, and ownership
- Create an enterprise data governance program and repository to connect the silos of knowledge and artifacts already in the business disparately and then mature it.
- Demonstrate and continually improve compliance with data privacy regulations in 120+ countries such as the GDPR and CCPA, and respond quicker to data subject access requests (DSARs)
- Improve analyst and engineering productivity by making it easier for them to locate, understand and publish/share the data they need and use.
- Use Informatica Axon Data Governance to build a collaboration hub and Data Marketplace
- Track personally identifiable information so it can be properly protected while ensuring high-quality data through data scorecards
- Enables analysts to spend less time searching and accessing data and allocate more time to analyzing business outcomes
- Scan data assets into Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, where they are easily discovered and understood
- Helps deliver consistent, trusted and secure data for analytics-driven business decisions and increasing revenue
- Allows a single repository to demonstrate and enable many information management disciplines such as Data Governance, Metadata Management, Data Quality, Data Discovery, and Data Lineage