Ellie Mae, Inc. is an award-winning provider of software and services for the mortgage industry, with solutions for mortgage brokers, bankers, and lenders. About one-third of the $2 trillion in new mortgages originated each year in the U.S. are linked through the company’s online transaction platform.
“The fundamental power of what Informatica gives us is consistency in our data combined with the dynamic and seamless integration of data that's critical to our business.”
- Drive growth by improving business flexibility and enhancing the customer experience.
- Improve decision making and compliance reporting.
- Avoid cost and risk with increased business efficiency.
- Improve information security and privacy.
- Transition from legacy systems to hosted Salesforce SaaS solution.
- Improve data security, decision-making and compliance.
- Provide a single, holistic view of the business enterprise-wide.
- Deployed Informatica to create a single version of the truth across disparate business units and lay the foundation for a master data hub.
- Lowered total cost of ownership by up to 40%.
- Achieved full return on investment in less than two months.
- Completed initial Salesforce data migration and synchronization in just nine days.