Ensenda is a rapidly growing logistics and SaaS company serving the shipping needs of some of the largest retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers in North America. The company manages a network of the top local delivery firms that enables shippers to offer quality delivery experiences to their customers.
“Ensenda’s goal is to minimize the time needed to onboard a customer or a carrier, and Informatica greatly reduced the development effort needed to do this. It made the whole process a lot faster. Whatever our next customer requires, most likely we’ll be able to accommodate it with Informatica.”
- Streamline the process for on-boarding new customers and carriers.
- Provides businesses in every industry with a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective delivery solution via network of local delivery firms.
- Rapidly adapt to customers’ changing shipping needs.
- Build a flexible and scalable technology platform in support of ongoing business growth.
- To pull in customer order information, engineers needed to custom code the specific parser routines—a slow and expensive process.
- Ensure continuous support for customers’ changing data exchange requirements.
- Reduced typical customer data exchange and transformation development time from a couple months to a few days.
- Improved ability to scale data integration to match business growth.
- Gained tremendous integration flexibility – quickly adding new capabilities to its service platform.
- Accelerated onboarding of customers and delivery companies.
- Led to enhanced IT resource flexibility.