“It doesn’t matter where the data comes from. Informatica has given us the capabilities to channel it to a single location in a useful format. Irrespective of which member of the care team is involved, the right information is always available, enhancing the way patients are treated and operations are improved.”
- The health system needs to ensure the right people have the data they need at the right time in order to deliver value-based care.
- There was a requirement to deliver integrated and organized data across the enterprise, comprised of common tools, taxonomies and standards.
- CHRISTUS Health was struggling to cope with data growth arising from shifts in healthcare delivery and rising volumes of operational information.
- Delivery of the right data to the right person required significant manual effort which minimized productivity.
- Relevant information was scattered across an array of siloed applications and EMRs, making it hard to aggregate and govern data—and validate data quality.
Solutions & Results
- The health system uses an enterprise information management, based on Informatica, to enable data to be efficiently captured, normalized and interrogated.
- Increased adoption of evidence-based computerized physician order entry, resulting in decreased length of stay and reduced emergency department wait times.
- Care providers can now make more informed decisions, for improved quality of care.
- Supply chain savings—CHRISTUS Health realized over $500,000 in savings within a few months of the system going live.
Products & Services
Informatica B2B Data Exchange
Extracts and utilizes data from any file, document, or message — regardless of format, complexity, or size.
Informatica Data Quality
Achieves pervasive data quality for all stakeholders, projects, applications using a single, unified platform.
Informatica Data Archive
Segment data based on business value, safely archive inactive application data, and deliver seamless access to archived data for the business.
The true end-to-end MDM solution tackles complex issues head-on with complete and accurate views of complex business-critical master data and relationships.
Accesses, integrates, and delivers any and all data quickly and cost-effectively, without hand coding.
Accesses mission-critical data and delivers it throughout the enterprise wherever it’s needed, on any schedule.
Informatica Professional Services
Provides a full range of professional services based on Informatica’s proven implementation methodology.
Informatica Address Verification
Parses, cleanses, verifies & standardizes global address data and appends country codes for global address validation.