Deutsche Telekom is one of the world’s leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 143 million mobile customers, 31 million fixed-network lines and more than 17 million broadband lines.
“In order to ensure the quality of customer service data, it must be both complete and up to date. For Deutsche Telekom, the secure handling of customer data is also paramount. Informatica not only ensures a smooth workflow for our call center employees, but also embraces all relevant aspects of data security.”
- Meet regulatory requirements for data security
- Maximize efficiency in ultra-competitive telecommunications market.
- Provide customers with products and services tailored to their requirements.
- Ensure 20,000 call center staff have access to appropriate customer and other data in line with compliance regulations.
- Enable the integration of semi-structured data as well as the conversion of various formats across firewalls.
- Integrate call center data from multiple different sources and formats.
- Delivered comprehensive integration of company data.
- Enabled access to data in any format from virtually all business systems.
- Allowed the conversion of all data formats—including unstructured and semi structured data plus industry-specific data standards—into any other format.
- Provided powerful, fully scalable platform with high level of availability.
- Identified and integrated data before making it quickly available throughout the company.
- Eliminated error-prone, manual programming.