In the hotly competitive entertainment software business, Electronic Arts (EA) is the independent world leader, with $3.67 billion in revenues.
“The timely arrival of this information allows EA to make more accurate sales productions, better control inventories, and ensure better shelf positions. The capabilities of the system are moving us closer to vendor-managed inventory as it enhances our competitive position across a highly competitive industry.”
- Accelerate sales and marketing decision making and improve operational efficiency for competitive advantage.
- Enable Electronic Arts to more tightly control inventories and accurately predict demand for its popular entertainment titles.
- Provide demand planners with trusted, complete data in near-real time.
- Ensure accurate, agile decisions about stock and inventory management.
- Integrate data from 22 key business systems in three regions.
- Delivered hundreds of thousands of dollars savings in project costs and tighter inventory control.
- Led to a 25% reduction in time-to-benefit for systems rolled out to new business areas.
- Resulted in a 50% reduction in maintenance time and costs.