Based in Rosemont, Illinois, this financial services holding company has more than 5,000 employees and $31 billion in assets, operating 15 wholly owned bank subsidiaries in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
“We started as a community bank, and we still pride ourselves on greeting customers by name. Informatica Multidomain MDM helps us maintain that personal, customer-first approach as we grow and undergo digital transformation.”
Chief Data Officer
- Establish a single source of truth for each customer and share consistent, trusted data across the enterprise.
- Build trust by enforcing data quality at the source and keeping customer contact information current.
- Grow the business and onboard newly acquired companies’ data without disrupting their systems, processes, and customer service.
- Use Informatica Multidomain MDM to master customers, entities, accounts, products, and locations across core banking systems.
- Cleanse data with Informatica Data Quality and automatically verify and enrich customer contact data with Informatica Data as a Service.
- Maintains a small-town bank feel and efficient operations by allowing acquired companies to keep their processes and systems.
- Acquire and reconcile data from new acquisitions and a variety of source systems with Informatica Multidomain MDM.
- Enables data-driven digital transformation for more targeted services and communications, better credit risk analysis, and an authoritative view of customer data.
- Builds trust with customers by improving the accuracy and security of their personal data and financial communications.