With a balance sheet of €405 billion, more than 200 offices and 12,500 employees, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg is the largest bank in southwestern Germany and one of the top five credit institutions in the country.
“Informatica PowerCenter reliably supplies us with data that we need for risk management. The software is an indispensable prerequisite to the calculation of our risk figures.”
- Meet growing demands imposed by law with respect to managing risk and reasonably securing risk with equity capital.
- Deploy internal risk models to determine the equity capital that must be deposited under supervisory law.
- Manage internal demands resulting from increasingly complex financial transactions.
- Empower non-technical employees to generate their own reports for analysis.
- Automate the ETL process for faster access to data.
- Integrate files from multiple source systems.
- Incorporated all relevant data into risk calculations.
- Facilitated completion of mergers and acquisitions.
- Increased control over high-risk transactions.
- Ensured regulatory compliance.