Sterling & Sterling is among the United States’ top 100 insurance brokerages and one of the largest in the United States, with premiums exceeding $400 million.
“Informatica Cloud bridges the gap between Sterling & Sterling’s agency management system and the cloud, ensuring that sales reps, brokers, and agents have a 360-degree customer view and insight into customer needs. The result is a greater opportunity to capture cross-sell opportunities and make them customers for life.”
- Drive revenue growth through improved cross-selling, up-selling, and consistently rewarding service.
- Reduce data integration time and increase agility.
- Manage insurance client relationships without additional software, hardware or up-front investments and long implementations of traditional on-premises software.
- Enable fast-growing insurance brokerage to integrate cloud-based Salesforce CRM with existing on-premise automated insurance management system.
- Migrate hundreds of thousands of client records from SalesLogix CRM system to Salesforce CRM.
- Led to 30% decrease in integration costs.
- Enabled firm to segment and target its most lucrative insurance clients.
- Fostered close, real-time collaboration with customers and carriers, driving revenue growth.
- Introduced automated, coordinated, and standardized approach to service delivery.
- Migrated all insurance records from SalesLogix to Salesforce CRM in one weekend—50% faster than anticipated.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with TAM platform in two weeks.
- Empowered Sterling & Sterling employees via integrated Salesforce Chatter private social network.