Dean Health Plan is one of the largest and most diversified health maintenance organizations (HMOs) in the Midwest. The firm maintains a position of leadership in insurance services in south central Wisconsin through a physician-led, integrated health system that supports the health status of its members.
“The payback we’ve received from the Informatica platform has been immense, particularly in terms of enhanced practitioner efficiency.”
- Deliver more effective services while holding the line on costs.
- Meet Medicare and Medicaid payment system requirements.
- Provide utilization data confidentially and securely to both the federal and state governments for regulatory compliance purposes.
- Adhere to as many common data standards as possible, including ICD-10.
- Migrate health care data safely from legacy systems to a new infrastructure.
- Analyze all available data on patients, treatments, outcomes, and research.
- Synchronize the data moving between systems, streamline the information-access process to enhance physician effectiveness.
- Reduced risk and errors associated with data migration.
- Improved provider access to patient eligibility and claim information.
- Accelerated and streamlined medical claims administration.
- Ensured prompt compliance with regulatory changes.