KPN is a leading European provider of fixed and mobile telephony, Internet, and TV services; with more than 4.5 million customers and annual sales of $8.5 billion.
“By introducing the 360-degree view of our customers and providing clean, trusted data in near real-time, Informatica is helping KPN raise the bar in terms of customer satisfaction, target customers with compelling cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and reduce marketing and sales time to market.”
- Disconnected customer view undermined ability to deliver fast, rewarding customer service.
- Fragmented customer view hindered success of marketing campaigns and resulted in a higher cost of operation.
- Lack of unified customer view resulted in missed opportunities for cross- and up-selling.
- Provide sales and service representatives with a single view of the customer.
- Optimize customer data quality.
- Migrate data from 50 legacy systems into a Siebel CRM and Informatica MDM system.
- Increased projected average revenue per user by 5%.
- Decreased length of customer support calls by 10%.
- Reduced marketing and sales time-to-market through real-time interaction between target systems.
- Reduced annual customer churn by 10%.
- Increased call center productivity by 5%.