Landbank is the fourth largest bank in the Philippines, the largest government-owned bank, and is the biggest lender to farmers and fisherfolk cooperatives, rural banks and local government units.
“Through these solutions and by putting LANDBANK’s data to work, the bank is able to reduce risk, enhance decision support, strengthen customer relationships and expand business.”
Gilda E. Pico
- Grow the customer base
- Lower the cost of data management
- Meet compliance regulations of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and lower risk
- Integrate new SAP for Retail system with data from the rest of the enterprise, replacing a variety of in-house built and third party applications that support core financials, accounting and supply chain functions.
- Add a large number of workflows to populate the EDW and validate the volumes of critical data flowing through the environment.
- Cleanse and transform legacy master data for migration to SAP, including a reduction in customer duplicates.
- Business intelligence with data integration
- Strengthen customer relationships and expand business
- Reduce risk and enhance decision support