Aventis Pharma is part of the Sanofi-Aventis group. Its manufacturing portfolio contains medicines for several therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, thrombotic, metabolic disorders, oncology, disorders of the central nervous system, internal medicine.
“In our sector, it is imperative to be the first to obtain competitive advantage and an ROI on our research studies. Informatica became a valuable ally for daily reporting and thus guarantees our teams the optimum responsiveness and effectiveness.”
- Develop new drugs as soon as possible, with early detection of factors impacting market entry.
- Accelerate the company’s decision-making capability.
- Automate the gathering of research data from 11 discrete systems.
- Speed distribution of reports and metrics to decision-makers.
- Standardize research data for faster reporting.
- Improved early detection of R&D issues.
- Ensured researchers have timely access to accurate, up-to-date data.
- Significantly decreased time-to-market.