Westlake Financial Services specializes in the acquisition and servicing of near-prime to subprime automotive retail installment contracts. The company funds contracts through a network of more than 6,000 new and used car dealerships throughout the United States.
“The Informatica solution plays a vital role in helping Westlake increase profitability, by improving revenue management and delivering the full spectrum of lending to each and every automotive customer.”
- Increase profitability by improving revenue management.
- Enhance responsiveness of customer service and support.
- Reduce the cost of reporting and improve decision making accuracy with timely data.
- Decisions based on stale, outdated data and customer satisfaction was impacted.
- For example, the collections department used out-of-date, replicated data to contact customers about overdue payments, with the result that customers were questioned about payments they had already made.
- Improved profitability through more effective payment collection system.
- Reduced volume of overdue payments.
- Satisfied increasing demand for real-time and near real-time operational reporting.
- Saved hundreds of thousands of dollars by avoiding additional investment in Oracle RAC nodes.
- Enhanced responsiveness and quality of customer care.
- Shortened data reporting latency from one day to 10 minutes—with anticipated reduction to 3 minutes in due course.