Cited as one of the so called ‘megavendors’ of IT management software by industry analysts, BMC Software helps companies around the world harness technology to improve the delivery and consumption of digital services.
“We’ve saved hundreds of thousands of dollars and have much better reporting and control across the hundreds of bank accounts we use. We now have accurate and timely visibility into our cash holdings, and have been able to elevate the rigor behind our risk management and mitigation strategies.”
- Improve agility, performance and management of global accounts payable (AP) and general ledger (GL) functions.
- Implement strategy to mitigate risk of potential localized credit crisis and banking instability.
- Lack of complete visibility into status of individual transactions.
- Reliance on a slow, expensive, and outsourced process to develop, test and deploy new transaction formats.
- Absence of consolidated view to manage operations and optimize use of cash reserves.
- Centralized and automated AP and GL reconciliation.
- Improved visibility into actual and projected cash flows.
- Enhanced reporting and control over global portfolio of bank accounts.
- Lowered risk exposure.
- Enhanced bank relationship management.
- Saved hundreds of thousands of dollars from improved efficiencies, speed of execution and optimized handling of cash reserves.
- Provided accurate and timely visibility into cash holdings.
- Dramatically reduced time to deploy new transaction formats and add/modify bank, currency, or payment type.