Frost Bank provides a wide range of banking, investment and insurance services to businesses and individuals in the State of Texas. Founded in 1868, the organization is the banking subsidiary of Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., a financial holding company with assets of $17.6 billion.
“The Informatica Platform provides data integration for business intelligence and customer knowledge to segment customer audiences, tailor business streams and deliver the greatest value to customers for the least cost.”
- Build high-value, long-term customer relationships spanning multiple lines of business.
- Break down the traditional business silos that house multiple versions of customer information, so that information can be shared across the enterprise.
- Integrate customer, financial product and other data from more than 60 different sources, business applications, Salesforce CRM and operational data stores.
- Ensure data was clean, reliable and trusted.
- Ensure high quality data—free of errors, omissions and duplicates all data integration efforts into a single, complete platform.
- Eliminate traditional silos of information.
- Informatica provided the business intelligence and customer knowledge to segment customer audiences, tailor business streams and deliver the greatest value to customers for the least cost
- Reduced average project integration time by two-thirds.
- Enabled brokerage team to scrutinize customer information used by the loan, insurance, or deposit account teams with a view to cross-selling and up-selling complementary services.
- Introduced “householding” techniques to identify members of common households or corporations.