GfK Retain and Technology France is the world’s leading market research firm for tracking point-of-sale data in technical consumer goods and the entertainment media markets.
“By automating the twin processes of data integration and data quality, we can launch new services more quickly, which helps us increase revenues and capture market share.”
- Collect point-of-sale information from retailers, resellers and distributors to provide intelligent market research sales information on technology consumer goods and entertainment media.
- Cope with growing data volumes: GfK integrated 50 data files every month a decade ago; today it processes 1,700 per month.
- Collect data from thousands of sources to generate strategic reports for customers.
- Exploit new data sources to support new product development.
- Ensure data is accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Informatica accesses, cleanses and integrates timely, trusted data across GfK’s databases, enterprise applications and 3,000 staff—plus an extended network of market research customers.
- Reduced development costs by 75%.
- Slashed time-to-market for new products and services.
- Accelerated integration time by 400%.
- Decreased volume of data errors by 80%.