The Multi-Hospital Health System serves patients and communities across central Pennsylvania. Today, the organization serves more than 1,100 physicians at 63 office locations and is a regional leader in hospitals and health care centers.
“When we first saw what Informatica Axon Data Governance could do, we knew it would be a game changer. Whereas before, we managed governance manually through spreadsheets and SharePoint, with Axon Data Governance, we can automate and integrate enterprise data tracking and monitoring.”
—Director of Enterprise Information Management Multi-Hospital Health System
- Use data to support medical research and the development of new services for patients.
- Design a data platform that can scale to data and application complexities with further acquisitions.
- Help ensure that the data governance program will be effective across an organization that continues to grow.
- Creating transparent physician relationships and improve quality of care delivered to patient.
- Improved business agility during mergers and acquisitions to drive rapid growth.
- Establish a more efficient data governance program and enhance marketing capabilities.
- Consolidate legacy data sources using Informatica Intelligent Data Integration • Create a single source of data truth with Informatica Intelligent Master Data Management.
- Automate data governance procedures using Informatica Axon Data Governance.
- Helps unify an organization that has grown through multiple mergers and acquisitions.
- Create a single source of data truth with Informatica Intelligent Master Data Management.
- Allows enterprise data to be used for the creation of new patient services.
- Frees the information management team to support other areas of the business.