TEB is a leading private sector bank in Turkey providing a wide range of retail and commercial banking services to hundreds of thousands of customers.
“Informatica Data Quality was the stand-out solution from day one of the selection process,” says Akın. “Compared with other data quality tools we looked at, Informatica is very easy to use and enables the business users to administer their own data quality rules. The technology also supports trend analysis, scorecards and other dashboard-based services. All of this straight out-of-the-box.”
- Target, acquire and retain banking customers more effectively following merger between TEB and Fortis Bank Turkey
- Lower the cost of bad quality data
- Develop analytics models to segment groups of customers, uncover hidden connections between customers and reveal unknown customer preferences.
- Enable business users to participate in improving the accuracy and validity of customer data
- Refine and transform raw data into high quality, trusted information
- Established a Data Strategy Committee (DSC) with staff from Legal, Information Security, IT, Compliance, Sales and other business units.
- Lowered costs and enhanced operational efficiency. Fewer mailings are wrongly addressed and IT resources are not devoted to manually correcting data errors.
- Achieved rapid, on-budget deployment with the help of KOMTAS Information Management
- Delivered trusted and reliable data to frontline banking services-- revealing new insights, fueling reliable decision making and helping grow the business.
- Increased customer satisfaction by ensuring staff are able to deliver a more personalized and rewarding service experience.