The United States Geological Survey (USGS) runs the National Water Quality Assessment Program, which collects and interprets data about the quality of the nation’s major groundwater and surface water systems.
“We chose Informatica as our data integration solution because of its maturity, wide range of features, ease of use and industrial strength, integrated architecture.”
- Provide reliable scientific information to describe and understand the earth.
- Manage water, biological, energy, and mineral resources.
- Minimize loss of life and property from natural disasters.
- Build the largest water quality dataset collected.
- Improve performance of overloaded data infrastructure.
- Streamline process of compiling data for analysis.
- Saved $70 million in data collected from 50 locations over 10 years.
- Saved at least 30 days of development time and resources annually.
- Improved system performance by 30%.
- Launched data integration solution within a week of purchase.