“Our primary goal is to drive pipeline for sales and we’ve been able to tie a 20% lead conversion improvement with MDM. The holistic view of data and the ability to perform predictive analytics will give us almost fortune teller-like abilities.”
- Increase marketing campaign effectiveness and lead-to-opportunity conversion rates by driving the right offer to the right people at the right time.
- Empower the business to manage partner, customer and prospect information in a governed and self-service manner.
- Create clean, consistent and connected channel partner as well as customer and prospect information to ensure that Citrix has a view of existing customer relationships across product lines.
- Quality of channel partner, customer and prospect data was identified as the #1 problem by Citrix sales and marketing field teams.
- Citrix needed to pull together data from varied source systems including Salesforce.com, Marketo, external data sources, and their custom-built customer portal (MyCitrix.com).
- Account and contact information was incomplete, inaccurate and more than 40% of CRM contacts were inactive.
- Slow, error-prone data quality efforts led to duplication rate double the industry standard.
Solutions & Results
- Used Informatica MDM to provide clean, consistent and connected channel partner, customer and prospect data and the relationships between them for use in operational applications.
- Achieved 50% increase in quality of data at the point of entry, and a 50% reduction in the rate of junk and duplicate data for prospects, existing accounts and contacts.
- Recognized 20% increase in lead-to-opportunity conversion rates and efficiency.
- Enabled Citrix to deliver a better channel partner and customer experience by renewing all of a customers’ user licenses across product lines at one time and making it easy to identify whitespace opportunities to up-sell more user licenses.