Humana is a consumer-focused health company whose mission is to help people achieve their best health through outstanding clinical capabilities and personalized experiences. The company offers diverse lines of business that serve millions of people across the country including seniors, military members, and self-employed individuals.
“Informatica gives us deeper insight to how our customers interact with us. Now we can analyze information from a variety of angles and create personalized programs and plans that maximize the health of our customers and our business.”
- Make data from every operating unit of the enterprise readily available for business users in support of the Humana’s multi-year, multi-tiered IT strategy, called Niteo.
- Evolve to being a health company driven to provide customers with excellent experiences across the full spectrum of their lifelong health journey from a transactional insurance company driven by improving operational excellence.
- Create more personalized plans and programs by leveraging all customer interaction data to gain greater insights into customer needs and behaviors.
- Bring together interaction details from numerous systems--Sales Campaigns, Clinical, Customer Service, and Digital Systems—to provide a complete, comprehensive view of all the interactions.
- Provide a service that will publish data to a broad set of users.
- Reduce redundant processes for identifying, collecting, and cataloging data by creating standard processes and naming conventions for data sets.
- Transition from transactional data behavior to build new, health outcome-focused plans and programs based upon behavioral data.
- Reduced costs, complexity and redundancies of data collection and aggregation by centralizing storage and management of 35 data domains.
- Empowered the data governance operations team with applications to monitor enforcement points and better visibility into who receives what data.
- Increased speed of subscription-based data delivery.
- Automated delivery of data queries and reports to business users resulting in increased application adoption, trusted analysis, and consistent use of enterprise data.
- Recommended outcome-based programs for lower costs and increased customer retention based on an integrated view of internal and external customer behavior.