As a subsidiary of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, the Shenzhen Securities Information Co., Ltd. authorizes quotations and indicators to the market on behalf of its head office, while operating a range of autonomous information services. The firm is a subsidiary of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SSE).
“By deploying the Informatica Platform, Shenzhen Securities Information Co., Ltd. has established a highly efficient SWIFT application platform that greatly facilitates SWIFT information interaction. Through a fully automated data processing workflow, Informatica has significantly reduced our labor costs and improved the operational efficiency, as well as effectively mitigated risks.”
- Unleash the potential of securities and client data.
- Increase business agility.
- Lower the cost of managing IT.
- Time-consuming manual data entry undermined data accuracy.
- Cost overhead of managing intricate and isolated data sources in unstructured and complex data formats was excessive.
- Manual coding undercut scalability of data applications
- Data lacked consistency.
- Increased profitability.
- Introduced a fully automated process for enterprise data maintenance.
- Created more business opportunities for serving a larger customer base.
- Enabled the company to respond more rapidly to customer enquiries.
- Helped reduce previously significant labor costs.