One of the leading financial services groups in the Euro zone, Société Générale has 93,000 employees in 80 countries, more than 18 million retail customers, and EUR 174.5 billion in outstanding deposits.
“Through Informatica PowerCenter, we were able to build a shared and scalable data integration infrastructure making it possible to base all the 'Risks' projects in Société Générale on common data. The sharing of development and the standardization of the processing chain guarantee a quick delivery of the projects, whether they are mandated by law or driving decision making.”
- Ensure compliance with international banking laws and better manage risk.
- Unleash potential of financial data.
- Establish a central system for managing risk data.
- Build a common information architecture for all risk analysis applications.
- Prioritize compliance with Basel II accord.
- Ensure all applications use the same consistent, reliable data.
- Reduced total cost of data integration.
- Accelerated time-to-value of future data integration projects.
- Completed project on time despite numerous specification changes.