Consisting of administrative staff, the navy, the army, the air force, the military police, the Defense Support Command, and the Defense Material Organization, the Dutch MoD is responsible for maintaining peace and security in the country and for peacekeeping missions.
“There’s no dispute: Informatica is helping the Netherlands Ministry of Defense maximize the potential of its data.”
- Improve governance, reduce risk, and support compliance.
- Ensure faster delivery of high quality data to enhance decision making.
- Increase efficiency and reduce defense costs.
- Concerns about the quality of data residing in 50 legacy systems—needed to be cleaned prior to integration with new SAP platform.
- Identify where the differences lay, what data was missing and what data was duplicated on the system.
- Transformed materials management and logistics of peacekeeping operations.
- Standardized data migration methodology for greater efficiency.
- Saved time as well as development and maintenance costs.
- Saved $65 million annually.
- Enhanced data quality.
- Improved relationship between business and IT.