One of the world’s largest public health networks, Clalit Heath Services Group operates 16 hospitals, 1,300 clinics, and a network of pharmacies, laboratories and other specialty facilities that serve more than 3.7 million patients throughout Israel.
“Thanks to Informatica B2B Data Transformation, more than a year’s work of four programmers was saved, and we are now able to rapidly incorporate new formats into our environment.”
- Improve patient care and outcomes.
- Update and consolidate patient records system.
- Support a world-class healthcare facility.
- Integrate legacy data in more than 300 data formats.
- Ensure rapid implementation and deployment.
- Avoid excessive development time and cost.
- Automate the creation of sophisticated scripts for performing data transformations, and execute scripts in real-time, with comprehensive and flexible event logging and reporting.
- Completed complex transformations in minutes rather than weeks.
- Achieved an immediate ROI of 140%.
- Provided transformation of a constant flow of data of unlimited file size at a rate between 10MB to 30MB per minute.
- Eliminated more than a year of development and coding.
- Reduced annual maintenance costs significantly.