LIME is the Caribbean’s leading communications company, with 3,500 employees. A subsidiary of Cable & Wireless plc, LIME provides three million customers with a wide range of communications solutions across 13 geographical markets in the Caribbean, namely—Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Cayman Islands, Grenada, Anguilla, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, and Turks & Caicos.
“Informatica has provided a much clearer insight in the behavior of LIME's three million customers, their purchasing patterns, and emerging market trends. The simplicity of connecting to various data sources and delivering quality information on time, in addition with the roll out of the future data warehouse and business intelligence platform, will help LIME's executives make faster, more accurate business decisions in support of our growth strategy.”
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Introduce a unified view of three million customers.
- Grow revenues.
- Customer, sales, provisioning, product, CDRs, billing, and restoration data resided in multiple different silos.
- Integrate data from multiple sources across the region, in massive volumes complex formats, and from diverse sources.
- Business growth and spiraling data volumes impacted EDW performance and data availability.
- Helped LIME’s executives make faster, more accurate business decisions in support of growth strategy.
- Improved responsiveness in a growing, highly competitive, and fluid market.
- Increased performance by lowering data integration time from five minutes to three minutes.
- Introduced a holistic view of three million customers and operations.
- Cut costs by eliminating redundant systems and automating other systems.
- Adhered to SLAs with the lines of business for data availability and performance.