PDI, Inc. provides sales and marketing commercialization services for established and emerging biopharmaceutical companies.
“Without Informatica Cloud, PDI’s sales teams would be working blind. This flexible, easy-to-use SaaS-based integration service is helping the company achieve a significant return on data, drive sales in areas that were otherwise down, and increase margins by eliminating on-premise integration technology.”
Jo Ann Saitta
- Enable PDI to put potential to work by making sales decisions based on accurate, up-to-date view of sales data, including sample reconciliation, prescriber validation, and payroll.
- Increase value of data by streamlining and accelerating decision making.
- Optimize value of data by ensuring reporting data is accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Automate the replication of Salesforce CRM data collected in the cloud daily to a reliable and secure reporting infrastructure.
- Adopt a 100% software as a service (SaaS) integration solution aligned with PDI’s mission to embrace cloud technology where possible.
- Significantly reduced migration costs from legacy system to Salesforce.
- Cut sales reporting latency from one month to one day, resulting in more agile—sometimes real-time—sales decision making.
- Ensured sales teams have up-to-date, shared view of their performance, achievements against objectives, pharmaceutical product sales metrics, and other information.
- Integration completed entirely in the cloud, for fast, cost-efficient, and low-risk implementation.
- Lowered costs of archiving legacy system data by about two thirds.
- Helped PDI target, acquire, and service more customers for biopharmaceutical sales and marketing programs.
- Deployed in four weeks.