REDWOOD CITY, Calif., 29 ottobre 2012 -
- Ironshore Inc., a leading global property and casualty insurance group, has selected the Informatica Platform to be the data integration backbone of its re-architected enterprise data warehouse environment.
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, is currently working with Ironshore to implement Informatica PowerCenter Advanced Edition and Informatica Data Explorer, components of the Informatica Platform, to replace its existing integration solution and create a more scalable, flexible and trusted information architecture.
- The rapidly growing insurer will use the Informatica solution to increase the value of its data by:
- Enabling timely, accurate, consolidated views of customer, product and risk.
- Accelerating the quarterly close process to 10 days or less.
- Powering more flexible reporting for more than 60 business intelligence (BI) users, allowing them to move beyond the use of just canned reports.
- The use of Informatica will also help Ironshore reduce the cost of data through:
- A single approach to accessing, transforming and delivering data without hand coding.
- Extensive reuse of data integration transformations and mappings to accelerate development and increase the quality of integration projects.
- Enterprise-level scalability to support increasing data volumes across Ironshore’s expanding business.
- Data profiling that empowers business analysts and data owners to fully understand their data and monitor data issues.
Tweet This: Ironshore Inc. Selects @InformaticaCorp To Power New Enterprise #Data Warehouse http://bit.ly/RUiQSR
- “Ironshore has grown globally and now possesses various different systems representing our business worldwide,” said Joe Perez, chief information officer, Ironshore, Inc. “The Informatica Platform will provide the scalability and performance required to match our business growth, and the capabilities to understand, access, integrate and deliver data from any and all of our business systems.”
- “Ironshore joins scores of other leading insurance organizations around the world in relying on Informatica to maximize their return on data,” said Matt Meinel, vice president, sales strategy, Financial Services, Informatica. “As Ironshore continues to grow based on its customized, innovative insurance products, it will now have the consolidated views of customer, product and risk necessary to compete even more aggressively in the global insurance marketplace.”
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, PowerCenter, Informatica Platform and Informatica Data Explorer are trademarks orregistered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.